Simply Lauren.

one day i'll write a book. but for now, this blog will do.

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Sick and Worn Out

This past weekends interviews and shenannigans wore me out for the upcoming week. I'm tired and sick. I'm burning the candle at both ends as my boss Mike likes to remind me.

I'm sorry for the lack of posts. I can't tell you how many incomplete posts are saved as drafts in my files. I will at some point soon get a chance to finish them but who knows when that will actually be.

I have a lot of work to do and I have to take care of a few things.

I'm in a haze. I barely remember taking a shower this morning. I do remember that the water was sort of cold. I felt way better this morning than I do now. Perhaps the NyQuill that I took last night is wearing off.

It's annoying right now b/c it's about 10:30 and Dolores still isn't here. I mean---I slept in a little bit and still got here before the market opened. Oh wait---she just showed up. Enough venting. I have no energy.

Tonight I'm having dinner with Junette from Rome and also baking cookies with Jess. I know----i'm wearing myself out. But I have to do both those things. Thankfully I baked the carrot-coconut cupcakes for Sarah's birthday yesterday. I even made the white chocolate cream cheese frosting all by myself. I'm such a badass. :) I also made the cookie dough for the sugar cookies that Jess and I are going to bake and frost tonight. I promised Jake I'd bring him a cupcake (or two) and some sugar cookies for this weekend.

Alright, back to the grind, and back to the tissue box that I've come to love.

Happy Hump Day!

Love,
Lauren

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home