Simply Lauren.

one day i'll write a book. but for now, this blog will do.

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Cleaning and Dodgeball

It's amazing what a little cleaning can do to your apartment.

Jake is coming this weekend and I wanted to clean the place up a bit. I dusted (?!) and I also vacuumed under my cabinets and in my under-the-sink cabinet in the kitchen. It was crazy! I got all these little crevices and everything---it was a miracle.

The real miracle was when I decided to change the lightbulbs in the living room and the kitchen. You could not believe how bright it is in there now! It's awesome! I can see everything and I don't need any other lamps like I usually have to turn on!

I still have a significant amount of work to do as far as cleaning. I have to unclog my drain in the bathtub b/c it's horrifying to look down there and it's starting to get all clogged and flooding when I'm in the shower. How gross is that? It really is gross. I also have to put away clothes, drop off my laundry, go to Bed, Bath, and Beyond to get some new sheets and a new pillow I think and then I also have to vacuum more in my bedroom.

I was supposed to do like eight things that are planned for tonight but I really cancelled all of them except dodgeball. I LOVE dodgeball. I play with Lindsay and Jackie and a bunch of dudes, including one Austrialian one that is really good. I like playing with him. He's really intense. I hope we win both games tonight! That would be awesome. :)

I snapped my finger on a mouse trap last night as I was moving it to another location. It HURT SO BADLY! It's all black and blue now and is a constant reminder that I have mice. I caught one over the weekend when I was in LA.

OH--about LA, I'm still working on that entry. It will be coming soon. Probably later on this week. My bad. I'm just a busy girl! Don't you see how much crap I'm doing?!

I ate such a healthy lunch today---I had a salad with spinich, feta, tomatoes, cucumbers, w/balsamic vinaigrette. I also had water. :)

OK---I need to stop rambling.

Love,
Lauren

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home