Simply Lauren.

one day i'll write a book. but for now, this blog will do.

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Congrats and Kates

Katie---Congratulations on getting a summer internship job. Katie got a job (one that she interviewed for THAT MORNING) yesterday for the Federal District Attorney's office. I'm very boosted for her but also hopes that she gets the Citigroup job too which pays. yay!

Yesterday was supposed to be game night but instead it consisted of me, Katie and LB sitting on the corner of out favorite bar: Kates, drinking Bud Lights, eating wingies and old bay fries. The cute bartender Lauren (coincidence?!) was working and when she found out that Katie had gotten a job. Which wasn't hard b/c Katie was yelling it so that everyone in the bar could hear, she made us a delicious shot, it was an "Apple Kamikaze" or something like that.

Lauren looks like Kristen Bell, Veronica Mars people!!!! I told her that VMars was my hero. Also----we played this trivia game and did horribly. Beth wasn't there. She is the one good at the trivia games. I'm a complete idiot when it comes to those. Also especially when they are timed. Bad under pressure.

I cabbed it home and then called Jakester to chat. I had cleaned my apartment on Sunday night so it was nice to come home to that instead of the usual clothes tornado path that is usually there. There are of course, undone dishes, but that's to be expected.

Today's To-Do List:
  • drop off clothes at cleaners
  • go to Papyrus to get cards for all the occasions in March
  • do dishes (ha!)
  • go to gym to run
  • get fish from Petco and also rocks for my new St. Patty's day themed votive.
  • talk to Annabelle
  • pick up prescription from DR

Sorry for the lack of posts. I'm a busy girl.

SHOUT OUTS:

AB: I can't wait to talk to you tonight.

IC (esp. Jose who better come): Can't wait for Whitlows!!!

Balls out for Shizzle...: We are going to win this week!

Happy Tuesday!

Love,

Lauren

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home