Simply Lauren.

one day i'll write a book. but for now, this blog will do.

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

New Blog and Business

My eyes hurt this morning. I think I might be falling apart. I think it's because I'm wearing my glasses and sometimes when I wear my glasses my eyes get sore, it's like they are adjusting or something. Who the hell knows. I just took them off. Luckily, I can see the computer screen with JUST my regular eyes. It's annoying though when I have to look up at something and can't see jack shit. Yesterday was a shit show that's for sure. Between my massive stomach ache in the morning and the market all day being in the red---record red, nothing seemed to be going right. It's ok, because today is a new day and I feel better about the way today will unfold.

Last night after work I met Jess in front of my building and we walked home. I talked a lot about work and all the crap that goes along with it and a lot of of other frustrating things that are going on right now. She listenened patiently---as always. On the way home we stopped at "Associated" to pick up some groceries for the dinner we were going to make. I love making dinner with her---the total food stuffs cost about $5-8. We made that tuna pasta thing that Beth invented in OBX. Yummy----it's so easy and delicious.

I have some left over tomatoes from my Valentine's day dinner with the girls and I think I'm going to make some gazpacho. Beth has a good recipe that I should probably ask for. I want the easiest one possible. I also want to use a blender b/c I think that blenders are great.

Jake and I are going to the Stewart's for breakfast one of the weekends I'm home. Excited for that. I think they'll like him...I mean, how can you not? Mrs. Stewart asked if we should eat in the dining room. I think that's a bit much? I don't want to get his ego up by saying that we never eat in the dining room and all of a sudden----we do when he comes over? The kitchen table it is.

I added a new blog to my links today---it's my friend Lindsey's. She RULES! I've known her forever and she's part of the MLW awesomeness. I also added MLW as a link thanks to her. I'd never thought of that before and she, being the genius that she is----gave me the idea. So---check her out (after you read my postings that is...). "Hi Linds!!! xoxoxoxo"

Fun fact: Today when I came into work there was this little booklet on my desk from the group in my company that is like the African Decent organization or something like that. I learned that one of our employees was part of the Little Rock Nine! That is so cool. I want to go and like interview him or something. Although I'm pretty sure he's high up in the company and won't want to talk to me anyway.

I'm already for today to be over.

Love,
Lauren

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home