Simply Lauren.

one day i'll write a book. but for now, this blog will do.

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Productivity and Lists

Last night was REALLY productive to say the least. I'm going to write a list of all the things that I did from the hours of 5:45pm to 8:00pm. Get ready:
  • went to the ATM machine
  • dropped off two packages, one for Charlie and one for Stephanie and Cem
  • dropped off my clothers at the dry cleaners
  • had a set of my keys made for Beth so she can come and feed my fish when I'm in CR
  • picked up my laundry from the Chinese place
  • went back down to the hardware store to have them open this pacman game that Jake gave me that I couldn't open b/c I didn't have the right size screwdriver
  • bought Jake's dad his birthday present-- "wrapped it" (read: the man at the store wrapped it)
  • went upstairs and played pacman
  • went to the Gap to see about their sales and get some summer clothes for CR
  • went to Victorias' Secret to buy a push up bra----later realizing I have no clue what size bra I actually wear. Needless to say, I have to return the bra
  • Bought two new fish at petco---oh BTW---Ollie died. BC is still alive though and now he has two new brothers, names are TBD.
  • Went to the bagel store to get some dinner
  • ate dinner while waiting for Jackie to call and watching Harry Potter: The Prisoner of Azkaban
  • Jackie and I decided that we'd have our scheduling/staffing call today at 5pm instead

Talk about productive huh?!

I felt really great about my ability to get things done. There are still a few things that I have to make sure I do before the week is up and def. before my trip!

  • make sure I have an outfit for church on Easter Sunday
  • refill my prescription and pick it up from DR
  • pack for the trip (this is a HUGE thing considering I loathe packing)
  • clean house b/c my dad is spending the night for this concert/Temple alum thing tomorrow night. I have to make sure everything is spick and span.
  • leave beth detailed instructions on how to feed my fishies.

Questions for my readers (if there still are any...):

  • Do I need to bring a towel?
  • Do I need a beach bag?
  • What about changing money? Here or there?
  • Do you have any other helpful hints for me?
oh---HAPPY BIRTHDAY SABRINA!!!!! I didn't know it was your birthday until today but I have to give you a real shout out nonetheless!

Sorry this entry was all about lists. I'm scatterbrained right now.

Love,
Lauren

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home