Simply Lauren.

one day i'll write a book. but for now, this blog will do.

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Happy Birthday Katherine!


My cousins Amos and Liz just had their first baby and I want to be the first blogger to welcome her to the world. She's pretty cute for a newborn I think. :)
Anyway---I have been bad about updating things but I want to write about Whitlows, MLW interviews, etc...I have plenty to write about. Like I said before, I was sick a little last week and really overbooked. This week---not as much.
Some Quick Shout Outs:
Lindsey: It was SOOOOO fun hanging out with you on Sat night and meeting your boy (who I think is really great). Thanks for the comment too! :) I miss you!
Amos & Liz: Nice work on the cute kid. :)
Jaxx: Directing partners for life. Word.
Beth: Good luck plugging away this week for your opening! I can't wait to see it. I'm sure it's going to be amazing and awesome. I also can't wait to meet the judge.... :)
Love to all and more updates soon---promise promise!!!
Love,
Lauren


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home