Simply Lauren.

one day i'll write a book. but for now, this blog will do.

Monday, March 26, 2007

Harry and Lazy Weekend

This weekend was very relaxing. It was wonderful not to have to travel or anything. On Friday night I had arranged a Happy Hour for Bernadette since it was her birthday last Thursday. We headed over to WHiskey Blue at the W Hotel after work for a few drinks. At first is was a small crew, me Berny, Elana and some girl I didn't know very well. Then everyone started piling in---it was a really good time. Timmy came, which was very exciting for me. He apparently is on this diet called "Fit for Life". It must work really well b/c Timmy looks so skinny! He says he lost 20 pounds in three weeks. I'm not kidding people. The last time I saw him he had a gut. He said ti's working awesome for him and that he's going to gym more often, etc. Good for him. I think Tessa's annoyed b/c that is what she wanted him to do while they were together and now that they've broken up---he's totally changed his ways and everything. I'm proud of him but am hoping to have a talk with Tessa soon about what the hell is going on with them.

Anyway---after drinks at WB, I headed over to Lindsay's apt. One major problem was that I was about to piss in my pants. I stupidly didn't go in the bar b/c it was up so many flights of stairs into the hotel. I don't know who thought that would be a good idea, but honestly! So---I am frantically banging on LBs door holding my crotch as not to piss all over the hallway and then I decide to call her. She's at Grand Central. W.T.F?! I run across the street to Kate's pee my bladder out, leave my wallet on the sink. Realize like 10 minutes later when LB and I are about to go back over there to watch the Georgetown game. I get my wallet back from Simon. It was glorious. Drank some more, ate wingies and old bay fries--- :) I headed home shortly afterwards and it was great. Talked to Jake, passed out.

Slept in on Saturday morning, shocking I know...

Did some errands and cleaned a bit. Watched a few movies. Made an anniversary present for Stephanie and Cem. It was quality. It was good Lauren time. Jess and I went out to dinner later at this Thai place---yumtastic! Then we went and saw Zodiac. It was pretty good. It was scary in the first half but then got more and more interesting. I recommend it, but it's a bit lengthy.

Inspired by Jake, I decided to re-read Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. It's like my gazillionth time reading it, but it's amazing how much i forget and have to re-read. I am basically preparing for the movie release in July. I probably will end up reading it again in the summer. I


Sunday, I pretty much did nothing. I read Harry and chilled. I ate some bagels too. It was a wonderful relaxing day. I also ripped out my vocabulary cards for my GRE class. I'm learning new words every day. It's kind of exciting.

Happy Monday!

Love,
Lauren

1 Comments:

  • At Wednesday, March 28, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    um... i think you're forgetting a certain memorable part of friday night... something having to do with a mega-mullet, maybe!???

     

Post a Comment

<< Home