Simply Lauren.

one day i'll write a book. but for now, this blog will do.

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Phone Call and Apartment

This morning is glorious. I have to say. It's beautiful outside and I wore a skirt. I wasn't sure how great yesterday was going to be but it ended about 800 times better than it started. Let me explain why. First work was alright. I was eagerly pigging out on candy and having a fine day!
The only remotely annoying thing is that rent is due this week. And honestly that's not even really annoying b/c rent is due every month and it's not like I'm getting charged any different than usual.

I was finishing up my Norwegian homework toward the end of the day. I had some translations to do as well as some exercises. I was on a roll. I went over to 238 to change my clothes. It was hot outside. Not like the usual fall weather. It was such a great change. I also popped a frozen pizza in the over and then ate it on my way over to the Seaman's church. Class was starting earlier b/c Anita, my teacher had to go to a Halloween party. She was dressed as Henrik Ibsen. She looked cute. :) After class I headed back to 238, talked with Katie for a while. Mostly we talked about boys. I really hope her guy calls her. If he doesn't, I'm going to get Jim to beat his ass. Wait now we have to talk about Jim. But honestly, I don't really want to talk about him too much, just for a little bit.

All I'm going to say is that last night Jim called me at aprox. 9:15pm. We hung up the phone at 11:45ish. Yep. He's great. He's really great. Ok, well I don't want to jinx anything b/c I really like him. I am just going to chill and lay low for a while until at least our date tomorrow. Will probably (definately) do a little run down tomorrow afterwards.

My apartment no longer smelled like disgusting chemicals last night after class. I unpacked my room and bathroom and a lot of my living room and closet. The big bookshelf in my living room was just too much of a feat for me. As was the dishes that I have to wash b/c they are all covered in gross chemicals. That might take me a few days. I also want to spend some time and go through my things and giving things away and thowing things away. It's high time I do that. Especially for this junk drawer thing I have that is full of complete crap.

In other news, we got our championship softball mugs yesterday. They look tight! I put it right on my desk with the Brother Jimmy's gator sticking out of it. My halloween ghost basket, which I named Milton, is also representing on my desk today---full of candy.

Ok---nothing exciting happening at the moment. I'm gonna go.

Cheers & Love,
Lauren

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home