Simply Lauren.

one day i'll write a book. but for now, this blog will do.

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Overworking and To-DO

I'm beginning to feel that burnt out feeling today. I'm working too hard on this crazy dinner. Thank god it's tonight!

I feel really bloated this morning b/c of my period. It's totally annoying. It's not like I can't deal with it or anything, but it's an added nuisance to my everyday lifestyle. It's totally obnoxious right now too. Neither of my co-workers are even here yet. Leaving me to man the fort until they get here. Ah, they both are here now. Phew!

Let's go over my To-Do list for today after work:
  • pick up pumpkin ravioli and peeled hazelnuts at Citarella
  • set table
  • finish putting cookies away, organize all dinner foods
  • quick last minute shopping
  • go to Le Pain Quotidien for bread
  • vacuum living room floor
  • clean bathroom

Tomorrow Jess Stewart comes to visit! I'm so totally excited! I still haven't figured out what exactly we are going to do or anything but I think it be a wise idea to begin thinking about it. Ok. Lauren stop. Must. concentrate. on. one. thing. at. a. time. As soon as the dinner party is over I will then commence thinking about weekend plans. Tomorrow after the party I will write about the party (of course) and also----give you a weekend update.

Ta-Ta for now!

Love,
Lauren

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home