Simply Lauren.

one day i'll write a book. but for now, this blog will do.

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Sugar Cookies and Good Mood

I'm in a really good mood today. Not really sure why but I am. I think it has something to do with how awesome my life is. I just am at this point right now where everything seems to be falling into place and anyway---things are finally working out.

Again, another really busy day. Work was busy b/c I was doing a ton of different things and afterwork was no exception. I finished up my Norwegian homework and then headed off to class---in the pouring rain. by the time I got to class my pants were soaking wet. Class went well, we started a new chapter, "Familien Min". The chapter about the family. I like talking about the family, it is more interesting than talking about "Huset" (house) b/c my family is more interesting than my house/apt.

I walked to the subway in the pouring rain. Yes, it was STILL raining and it was still totally disgusting outside. I walked home and immediately took off my pants and changed into my baking clothes. I ordered chinese and sat down to watch oceans 11 while I ate. Once I was done----I began the cooking baking extravaganza. It was great! I made TONS of cookies. Pressing and cutting like it was my job. We are going to have PLENTY of cookies for Thursday night. I am going to have to bring some into work on Friday. This again, will hopefully put my in the high ranks with all the hotties that I sit next to. :)

My legs started to hurt a lot from standing and slaving away over the oven all night after a long day of work. I also quickly made some salad dressing before I went to bed. I was REALLY tired. Finally at around midnight, I passed out.
--------------------------------------
Since so many people leave comments, I have to begin a comment response section. Just kidding Jess asked a question that I think deserves answering from yesterday's post:
  • Did the beaver tail have little bits of debris in it? Yes, but mostly there was just a BUNCH of matted hair and some bobby pins. Why that woman needed bobby pins is beyond me.
  • Could you detect an odor? No odor thankfully.
  • How much money would I have to offer you to use it as a pillow for a night? A lot of money.
  • Would you do it for $700? Ew, but I'd probably have to say yes. $700 would help me out a lot.

So much to do in so little time.

Happy Hump Day!

Love,

Lauren

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home