Simply Lauren.

one day i'll write a book. but for now, this blog will do.

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Radio and List

A few comments:

1. I had an amazing bridal shower last (oops, two weekends ago) weekend. Thanks to Stephanie for putting it on and also to all my friends that came. The only downside to the shower was that I had to wear a blindfold while my dad was driving me all around Maryland to trick me as to where the party was. I also had my black pashmina on my head making it look like I was being kidnapped and/or wearing a burka.

2. What EXACTLY is twitter? I'm sorry that I'm not so like obsessed with it like everyone else seems to be. It seems like something that I could and would like and so I'm afraid to start using it.

3. I was on the radio this morning. They were talking about this list of the top 10 men that OTHER men have like man crushes on. They asked listeners who they thought their men would want to like sleep with, but not really, mostly like "want to be". I called in and said James Bond. Jake loves him and also specifically Sean Connery. I wanted to say Magnum P.I. but I also didn't want to look like a loser on the radio. They totally aired me telling everyone that it was awesome. Not two seconds later Jose called me from the beltway saying he heard me and also that I have a recognizable voice. Which I don't think is true.

4. This shit with Leah is getting out of control.

5. Wedding invitations went out last week and we've already gotten responses. Yippee! It's all so exciting!

6. One last thing re: #4. Billy Mays was on the list of man crushes. WHAT? PLEASE...can SOME GUY please leave a comment as to why the FUCK you would want to hook up with Billy Mays. He NEVER stops screaming and he's a douche. He sells oxyclean and those stupid little burger molds. WHAT IS WRONG WITH MEN! Most of the men on the list were totally awesome but Billy Mays?! GET REAL!

7. I ate too much at lunch. I'm stuffed but the food was so good I can't stop eating. :)

That's all for now.

I heart radio.

xoxox, SL

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home