Simply Lauren.

one day i'll write a book. but for now, this blog will do.

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Swig and Waxing

Good times last night girls! I think we found our new Kates!!! There is this new bar that opened about a month ago near mi casa uptown and it's really awesome. The bartender there is from Scotland and his name is Scott. Isn't that funny. It has photo hunt and good happy hours! What else can you really ask for. Since Lindsay is moving right by me at the end of the month, there is no doubt that we will be frequenting there often. After a few beers and a few first place Photo Hunt rounds, we walked over to Noodles 28 where we stuffed our faces per usual. Quality time with the chicas. It's so great to see them at least once a week to keep my sanity.

I got a bikini wax after work with my girl Rosa. She is so cute. I really respect a job where you look at people's vag-es all day as if it was a piece of paper or a computer screen you were staring at. Throughout my appt. we talked about completely normal things, even as I was all spread eagle on the table. She told me about this yummy recipe of barley and tomatoes and how she cooks and browns them on the stove. It sounded so delicious. Anyway, so I got waxed and learned about this new tomato dish. Life is good.

I have a work softball game tonight. Exciting. I can't really stay out too late for drinks b/c I have to pack for MD since I'm leaving right from work tomorrow. I might try and catch the earlier train back to DC instead of the 6pm. It all depends on how work is going etc.

Kate---thanks for the advice about the DD Coffee. :) I don't know who you are (do i?) but thanks!

Happy Thursday people!

Love,
Lauren

1 Comments:

  • At Sunday, August 19, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey friend, my family saw you and Jake at the pool...nice to have him home? The running seems to be going well too- thats awesome. Give me a call sometime so we can catch up!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home