Simply Lauren.

one day i'll write a book. but for now, this blog will do.

Thursday, August 09, 2007

Cable and My Life

As I've mentioned before there are a bunch of things that annoy me about New York in the summer. This though---annoys me no matter what city it happens in . When it's raining outside and then you get on the bus and the air conditioning is so forcefully on that you might as well be in the artic for 20 minutes during your commute. What is up with that? I'm so tired of being some temperature to the extreme!



Drumroll------------I ordered Cable for my apartment! I know most of you know that I don't really watch that much Tv, etc. etc. which is true b/c I never really had the chance. I'm very excited to say that from now on I'll be able to participate in many of your conversations starting off with, "did you see that commercial where...?" or "That movie was on AMC last weekend, did you watch it?" Or even the simple question, "Lauren, can I come over and watch the news?" Ha! I can say YES to all of those questions in just a few weeks.

I'm going through a life organization process of which, there are several components. I'm very excited to sort of have a life plan in mind for the next few years. They involve me working here at my job for a while still and then applying to Business School for an MBA. I plan to graduate and work at MLW in the executive director role or perhaps even in an art museum somewhere. I think it's a perfect blending of worlds and interests. Anyway---that is my plan for now. Knowing me, it will change in about two weeks. :)

Work has sort of been annoying today. Lots of crap going wrong and stress. It doesn't help that outside is totally disgusting and rainy. Luckily I don't have anything really to do after work and I'm just going to go home and take a nap. Then I'm going to wake up and clean and organize. i have the BEST life!

I want to just finish this entry so I can go back to work, etc.

I love all of you.

Love,
Lauren

P.S. Lindsey! Thanks for the shout out! I miss you! Me, you and JB have to hang out---which reminds me, i think i may know a way that can happen! xoxox

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home