Simply Lauren.

one day i'll write a book. but for now, this blog will do.

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Annoying Boss and Nasty Candy

So, as many of you know. I really like candy. Like A LOT. I recently discovered a candy that I actually hate. I had lots of Valentine's candy in a dish oat my desk for people in my office to share, etc. I had hershey's kisses and also peanut m&ms. Most normal humans like those. I also thoroughly enjoy reeses peanut butter cups as well. Anyway, my co-worker (and one of my bosses) brought in these things called "Kissables" and they taste like A$$. The bag smells like shit when you open it. It's like a combination of hershey's chocolate kisses but then covered in a candy shell like m&ms. It's like two worlds you shouldn't combine. Anyway, I hate them but I feel obligated to put them at my desk to share. I'm more than happy to share since I think they are rancid.



In other news my boss is being super annoying today. I don't really have an any specific examples I want to explain, but he's in one of those moods. It's like my coc-worker Tara explained, "you know when you are little and 'mom' is in a bad mood, then everyone else is in a bad mood because she is like the catalyst?". THat statement is EXACTLY how it is here. However, since I'm so usually cheerful in nature and rarely have blow out attacks, I am not going to let him dictate my mood. Screw that!



This bad economy sucks, I wonder how much longer it's going to last. Who wants to do an over under on three years until things start to bounce back, even remotely. This stimulus package isn't going to do jack shit in my opinion. Or at the very least, do minimal to help the average American.



Trying to decide what's for lunch today. I have to get lunch for the boss man but he's on a call right now and it's not like I can just go in and ask him. Oh well....

Happy Hump Day!

xo, SL


P.S. Sorry I thought I posted this last week!
xo

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home