Simply Lauren.

one day i'll write a book. but for now, this blog will do.

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Swamped and Nate

Sorry I've been bad. I've been swamped with GRE studying, regular work and MLW things.

Nate Thomas what the hell are you doing?

If anyone wants to come over one night and drink beers and practice vocabulary---I'm available.

Liz---I still have the gummy steak on my desk. I'm sort of afraid to eat it but everyone asks about it and picks it up. Some (idiots) people ask if it's a real steak.

Abbey's in charge of softball shirts this year---I hope they are good and not shitty. I'm sure they will rock. I hope they have our names on them. I want mine to say Bada$$. Just kidding. I want it to say my last name. Which you don't know b/c I don't tell anyone my last name to be anonymous.

Keep it real everyone.
I'll be back in full force at some point in the near future.

The market's about to close. Gotta get back to work.

Love,
Lauren

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home