Simply Lauren.

one day i'll write a book. but for now, this blog will do.

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Mouse Story and Randomness

Mouse Story (second hand from my sister): I talked to her around lunch time today and she was saying that she has mice (it must be a sister thing)** in her garage. She was cleaning up some of the poop. Which by the way, is revolting. Mouse poop is repulsive and also like so pervasive. SHe noticed that on this one bookshelf there was a pile of poop and then shredded paper. I think she was keeping some books outside on a shelf. Although I'm not really sure if that's true because why would you keep books on a shelf in the garage? But I possibly could have not heard the garage part right. OK, anyway---she got really annoyed that one of her books had been chewed up. She looked to see which one it was and guess what book the little guy ate up?

Stuart Little.

Classic right? I love cute stories like that.

Last night was great! LB, Beth and I decided to hang out (shocker) and I decided that I was going to make dinner for them at 238. I brought pasta and pesto and a greek salad. Lindsay bought vino and Beth, the bread. It was delicious. We ate outside on the patio b/c it was so glorious outside. Molly came over, she's moving out soon, which is really

Bora Story: Bora has a quarter collection that my dad helped him start. He found the South Carolina one and he kept yelling-- "Mom, it's the one with the Lehman Brothers on it! Come and look!". My sister looked at the coin and saw two guys standing next to a bi-plane. He meant the Wright Brothers. He's so cute!

Stupid A-Hole President Bush is landing his stupid helicoper in Central Park and there are all these street closures. How come he has to inconvienence everyone? You know---with his helicopters, his bad policies, etc. Go away!

I have softball tonight. We are going to get crushed. I'll write about the smack down tomorrow I promise. It's really annoying how Coly signed us up for this uber intense league and we uber suck.

I also have to move desks this afternoon. It's annoying.

But---I'l off.

Love,
Lauren

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home