Simply Lauren.

one day i'll write a book. but for now, this blog will do.

Friday, November 03, 2006

Recovery and Fame

Hi. I hope this blog message finds you well. I am so tired this morning. I got home late from my hot date and I want to crawl back into bed and stay under the covers all afternoon. I didn't even take a shower this morning, partly b/c I had taken one last night before the date and partly b/c I wanted as much sleep as possible. I'm even wearing glasses today too. Uhhhhhhhh...

TO answer a few questions people keep asking me:
The date was great. Jim is great and I really like him. I realize this may not be the detail that you hoped for in today's blog but I had a fab time with him. We are going out on Saturday night.

I'm just too tired to write a good entry. I'm so sorry.

Again, I'm famous---got printed in the Washington Post. Yep it's true!
------------------------------------------------
Dear Amy:

In response to people who have written in concerned about unhealthy snacks that are being offered after kids' games, I used to play soccer, and after games one mom or dad was in charge of bringing oranges and another was in charge of bringing pretzels or goldfish crackers.
These snacks were a hit. I know that my teammates and I always liked a little something after the game, and this combination offered just enough sugar and salt to satisfy us.


Lauren in NYC

I respond to those magical cheesy goldfish the way Homer Simpson responds to doughnuts: Yummmm. Goldfish. Oranges and pretzels or goldfish sound like a great postgame combination.

-----------------------------------

TGIF everyone!

Love,
Lauren

1 Comments:

  • At Wednesday, November 08, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You are a trip. Making the POST, huge! I hope I find you well and you have to talk more about Jim... so??? Later dude

     

Post a Comment

<< Home