Simply Lauren.

one day i'll write a book. but for now, this blog will do.

Monday, November 06, 2006

Borat and Marathon

Yes I say Borat on Saturday with Annabelle and Jessica. It was hilarious---run...do NOT walk to the theatre to see it. After which, we headed back to my apartment and shot the shit for a while. I knew that I wanted to hang out with Jim that night so I didn't want to committ to anything serious with them. So, we walked down to Mary Ann's to eat some mexican food. It was so yummy. I was pretty much stuffed b/c earlier that day I had scarfed down some Chinese. I was set for a while after that. I came home and cleaned my apt. a bit more with intents of getting organized for the coming week. Clearly that stopped when Jim called and asked if I wanted to head up to the Big Easy for a bit, him and some of his buddies were up there. So, I took the hike and had a really great time. I met a lot of his friends and they were all really cool----you know what they say, looking at someone's friends says a lot. :) Then, he walked me home and we planned to meet up again on Wednesday. I like him. I hope things work out.

Marathon:
First and foremost, I'm 100% running in the marathon next year. I'm going to raise money for charity, etc. No matter what I have to do, I'm going to run. I can't wait. It was really awesome to see everyone on Sunday. I went over to Karen's apt. in the morning for some mimosa's and bagels. She even made blueberry muffins. Don't worry Karen, I won't tell anyone that they were they "just add water" kind. :) It was great. Her apt. is right on first ave practically so we could just look out the window and see everyone running by. We saw the woman winner and the pack of men as well. When I went downstairs to meet up with Laura, I passed Lance Armstrong running with his entourage. I couldn't even MEET Laura b/c there were so many people in the way and there was no human place for me to enter. So, I went back to Karen's apt. and chilled there, watched more people run by and drank more mimosas. :)

PureMeathead Posse Game Re-Cap:
So--yes, we won and beat the SEC Tailgaters. I HATE HATE HATE them! Let me just say that we started down 9-0 b/c we didn't have a ref for the 2pm game, cause we are retarded. Then---we were losing pretty much the entire first half. We were playing a man down too by the way---and then we started to come back. We had SICK defense and they only scored once against us. There was this old dude that was marking my friend Tessa like up her butt and he was an a$$. He was the most jerkoff of anyone on the team. Oh, they were TOTALLY maroon by the way. Then, we had this crazy interception and a breakaway downfield. We scored two times and then missed the extra points once. I think then it was 18-16 us. It was then like-----30 seconds left in the game. Our QB lobbed a nice one right into the end zone and was scored an extra f*** you touchdown.

BUT-----they complained b/c we crushed them and they said they didn't think we had roster players on our team. We had one dude that wasn't on our roster. So---we are going to have to forfeit. But in my mind we crushed them, we TOTALLY did. But in Zog's eyes, we are now 6-1,and so are they, but b/c they "beat" us, they are in first place and we are in second, which really doesn't matter b/c we are going to CRUSH them in the playoffs. It's funny b/c they think that we had like extra ringers on the team not on the roster, but they are going to kiss the title goodbye when they see our actual rostered team. We have some SICK players. we'll win. :)

But they blew. I hated them as a team. Especially that old guy.

Happy Monday!
Love,
Lauren

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home