Simply Lauren.

one day i'll write a book. but for now, this blog will do.

Friday, October 13, 2006

Yagermeister and Photo Hunt

So yesterday was REALLY busy at work. It was good busy, but I was being spread a little thin during the morning, but it all worked out fine in the end. Today not so much.

I've discovered a new obsession: mini muffins. I really really love them. Does anyone remember that episode of FRIENDS where Ross really wants ugly naked guy's apartment and to try and win the apt. he sends him a basket of mini muffins. Anyway, I just thought of that.

Last night I went to HH with Lindsay at Kates---our usual hangout. Devin my hot bartender boyfriend was there. Oh Devin. LB and I sat at the end of the bar, as usual and ordered our usual Bud Lights and wings. We asked for a small wings, half medium and half spicy (for LB of course). Devin brought us back two larges, one medium, one large. Devin was getting off at 6 and sometimes he stays and drinks with his buddies or something and we were hoping we'd do that. He did. Pretty soon we were staring at a Yager shot. And then another. We had started to play PhotoHunt at this point and there was nothing stopping us. It was all downhill from there. PhotoHunt practically kicked us off b/c we were doing so badly. Anyway, we both stumbled back to Lindsay's house and then I got in a cab home.

I chugged a HUGE thing of water and ate some Advil and I was good to go this morning. That trick works miracles. Life is good.

I love Devin. He's going to be my new boyfriend. I just decided that.

Shout outs to Gina, Simon (the other hot bartender with an irish accent, and the cute blonde one I forget your name) for dealing with us the whole night.

Liquor fun fact: Did you know that "Yagermeister" in German, means "Hunt Master"? Well, it does. That fact is courtesy of Jason Miller (holla!).

Love,

Lauren

1 Comments:

  • At Wednesday, October 18, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hot bartender with an Irish accent you say??? Why have you been hiding him from me?! I think it's time I get invited along to Kate's!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home