Simply Lauren.

one day i'll write a book. but for now, this blog will do.

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Rain Running and Mentoring

Yesterday was really busy. Well---it just felt really busy I guess. :)

Work was fine. It was busier than normal but still manageable. But still----nothing exciting to report. There was a plane crash around 2:45 up on the upper east side (where I live). One of the Yankees pitchers died in the crash. He had just learned to fly and obviously made some sort of mistake. Anyway---it was big news over the tape for a while yesterday afternoon.

After work I ran home to change my clothes b/c I was sort of cold and I didn't want to be cold all night. Mostly b/c I had to over to the Upper West side for training for this new mentoring program I'm going to be a part of. That starts next week---like when I get my kid and everything.

***written on Friday***

I decided on Wednesday night that I would go for a run at night even though it was pouring rain and dark outside. Jess convinced me that I should try it. So I did. It was a great run. Althought I was thoroughly soaked when I was through. Anyway, just thought i'd share.

I'm going to go now and write today's post.

Love,
Lauren

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home