Simply Lauren.

one day i'll write a book. but for now, this blog will do.

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Running and Lack of Sleep

For some reason I have not been sleeping well. I'm really tired---I think it's that I'm over tired or something. Not exactly sure though what is going on. Last night I tried to go to bed after my awesome run in CP. My run was great. I was still relatively tired from the night before and also, from running on Monday and from softball as well. I forced myself to do it. It's cool. I then got all tuckered out after watching Stick It for the umpteenth time. yes, I'm aware that I have serious problems watching and re-watching movies. I know that I have issues and there is nothing you can say about it. Sorry, I like Stick It. In fact, you might say that I'm OBSESSED with it. I bought it on Amazon with hopes that I would get it before I had to return the original one to Blockbuster, but alas---I have to return that shit tonight and will not be able to participate in the glorious overlap that I had originally imagined. Ah well. Back to my not-sleeping story...

I woke up at like 12:30 b/c I was having a nightmare. Not like a sad nightmare, but I think it was a really scary one. I remember waking up and not wanting to go back to sleep b/c I was scared of the nightmare. I think it had to do with a scary guy or something. Then I woke up at 4. b/c my room was too cold, because somehow the A/C was turned on. I do not remember turning on the A/C at any point in the night, though not to say it didn't happen. Then I woke up minutes before my alarm, which is the worst feeling ever. My eyes were all puffy and I was really tired this morning. I look like poop today.

I also want to let you all know that yesterday's entry was missing information about my hangover. There are some parts you need to know. I left it out---rather, I forgot to keep writing the first paragraph.

1. It SUCKED the next morning
2. I got to work late.
3. I ate Gatorade, banana, bacon and egg on a roll, and then a LOT of water.
4. I didn't feel "good" until 11.

I'm going to Kate's with LB after work today. Pretty boosted about that. It's been a while since we've been there and I'm actually excited, but I feel fat right now b/c I ate Chipotle for lunch. But not the bad kind, like the Burrito Bol, which is "healthier" than the actual burrito. Anyway, I feel like I should go for a run, because I'm obsessed with running/working right now, but it is impossible to do anything if I'm going to Kate's. Maybe, after kates, I'll go for a run, but I definately can't set any sort of expectation about that b/c I always will let myself down with it comes to working out after HH.

Ok----I should get back to work. Riiiiiight.

Oh---What's up with no more comments people?! Christ! Hook me up! It makes me look popular!

Love,
Lauren

1 Comments:

  • At Friday, September 29, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    just because i dont leave comments doesnt mean i have stopped reading. i think i had a dream about leaving a comment on your blog a few nights ago. i did it anonymously but you replied and knew it was me. good story, right?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home