Simply Lauren.

one day i'll write a book. but for now, this blog will do.

Friday, September 29, 2006

Insomnia and Beer Pong

So my insomnia continues. Last night I woke up like every hour. I was not rested nor was I in a good mood when I woke up. I had to keep reminding myself that it was Friday and that the day would go by quickly. Supposedly.

I am happy because I got my Norwegian assignment and I will be working on it for next week-----oh wait, the next week that I'm probably going to miss b/c of my stupid stupid court date for the asshole that hit me. Can I PLEASE reiterate how obnoxious it is that I have to travel down to MD for this crap! Whatever----I will be able to keep up! I have faith in myself. :)

Anyway, I have to do some practicing. Maybe I'll end up doing it tonight b/c I don't have plans and since I'm a loser and had to return Stick It, I won't really have anything to do. I have to get up really early on Saturday to go to this volunteer training session downtown for the majority of the day and I don't want to be hungover. Especially, since right afterward the Pure Meathead Posse has a football game to dominate.

I guess I should spend a little time talking about Kate's last night. Ok you convinced me :) Well, I met up with Leigh Ann, Lindsay, and Katie at BeBe, LA was buying a birthday outfit since her BDay is this weekend. Anyway, then she had to walk to class and LB and Katie and I headed over to Kate's. It was more crowded than normal b/c usually LB and I would get there at like 5 and sit on the seats right at the edge of the bar right next to Devon. Anyway, we had to sit in the lower section of the bar at one of the tables. We ordered out $1 Bud Lights and hung out. Then these guys came in and we were talking to them. They wanted to play Beer Pong. Of course we accepted the offer. I played with this kid named Matt, who went to Loyola and knows Nick, which was so strange/small-worldish. Anyway---we won that game and then I played twice more. Good times. Devon bought us our next round and by that time the bar was really crowded. So---as I was chatting with Matt, this kid comes up to me and like----is all in my face like, "I KNOW YOU! What is your name!?" And then I totally recognized him. He is Chris like Jeff's friend that I have hung out with a number of times down in DC. He is interviewing for jobs up here and like----is looking to move up here. The last time I saw him I think either was this summer or for Alexi's birthday in January. It was cool! Anyway, then WE played BP and lost. I was better than him. Hee--Hee. So, then it was about 8 and I walked home. I got some food, did some errands and went to bed early.

Today is busy at work, which is good. Hot boys are in today---eye candy for me. :)

TGIF!

Love,
Lauren

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home