Simply Lauren.

one day i'll write a book. but for now, this blog will do.

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Fillings and Norwegian Class

So I woke up EXTRA early this morning. No....not to get to work earlier so I can stare at the cute boys-----it was to go to the dentist to get my last two cavities filled. It was a joyous experience. Actually, I was being sarcastic just then but really it wasn't that bad. At this point I'm used to it. And the sad fact is that I shouldn't be used to getting cavities filled. I have to say that this time was markedly better than the last. I didn't cry. I wasn't shaking. I was not hysterical. In fact, I remained quite calm, if you can imagine me being calm about someone drilling in my precious teeth...

I am sitting at my desk now and half my face is numb. I knew that it would be a bad idea to get these filled so early in the morning. My dentist comes in SO early. My appointment was for 7am.
It's 10am now and I feel like I've gone through so much already this morning...

One MAJOR problem I'm having right now is that I'm starving. I can't really eat anything cause my face is numb and they don't like you to eat so early when you are still all numbed up b/c you might bite your cheek or something. It's very frustrating. I haven't eated a thing and I'm going to die of starvation any minute. This is horrible.

Last night I had Norwegian class. It was great. There are some really great people in the class but then there are some totally annoying people in the class too. I don't like these three girls/women in the class b/c they are like really elitist. I hate people that aren't nice and seem like they are better than everyone else. Ironically enough, they are the three worst people in the class. Not that I'm amazing or anything, but I'm in the middle ground, better than those stupid three. I hate annoying people.

I can't really concentrate much to keep writing b/c I can't deal. My mouth also hurts where they shot me with novacaine. I'm miserable.

Love,

Lauren

SHOUT OUTS:
Mike---got your message. I'll call you back soon I promise. I hope you are well. :)
Bethy/China/Cam: Sorry I didn't come last night. It was a pain. I'll come this weekend to catch up on the episodes I missed.
Derryck: Do you still read this? Sorry I've been MIA.
Susannah: Hey, did you get my msg? Are you reading this still? I hope so. I miss you.

2 Comments:

  • At Wednesday, October 11, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    this made me laugh: "I haven't eated a thing and I'm going to die of starvation any minute. "

    not because you are starving... more so because you said "i haven't eated"

    miss you.

     
  • At Friday, October 13, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    yeah, i still read! sorry i've been mia. it's been mad crazy at work. let's catch up next week!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home