Simply Lauren.

one day i'll write a book. but for now, this blog will do.

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Catch up Entry

I feel like there is so much to catch up on these days, since I've been out of commission for a while. Mostly though I've just had a lot of things to do and I was also sick. I'll talk about this weekend first:

Friday:

  • Left work early, was feeling really bad/fatigued. My body was telling me that I needed to sleep. I went home and slept from 2:30pm on Friday to 8:00am on Saturday morning. Not much happened in my sleep.

Saturday:

  • Woke up at 8am. Walkedto get bagel @ H&H but actually was really annoyed b/c Manny, my "friend" that works there gets all mad/frustrated when I don't come. He doesn't understand why I don't get bagels every day. He speaks Spanish to me and that's fine. One reason I don't like to go there is because he always pressures me to go out and like hang out and go dancing and shit. I really don't want to go out with Manny. But sometimes I get free bagels. This is such a dillema.
  • Did chores, like the dishes, which I hate to do---totally annoying things, but they all had to be done. I cleaned the bathtub, that was important.
  • Took a nap. Watched Harry Potter.
  • Played in the "Pure Meathead Posse" Football game on Saturday evening. It was great. I took the trek all the way up to Riverside park to play with my work buddies. We CRUSHED the other team. They sucked. Then we went to the organized bar afterward. There were flip cup tables set up and I ate a bunch of wings.
  • Went home and fell asleep.

Sunday:

  • Woke up at the crack of dawn to get to LaGuardia so that I could fly to DC for the day. I had an MLW Policy Board meeting and also I had plans with CK for breakfast/lunch at the Parkway Deli. It was yummy and it was really great to see her and catch up since I missed the wedding.
  • She drove me to the wedding reception place and past the church. It was great!
  • She then dropped me off at Ron's house for the meeting. The meeting was really long, but really productive.
  • Ate dinner at Bankok Garden or something like that and then---Barrie drove me to the airport. Thanks Barrie.

Last night I went to my first Norwegian class. It was great! Well---except that I have to go to more more intermediate level. The beginner class is a bit under my level. I'm not saying that I'm so awesome t Norwegian, but I am saying that I know how to count and say basic things in Norsk. So---I'm going to the class tonight too to see how I fair there. After which, I will make a decision on which one to take.

I might also ditch the gym to get a mani/pedi. We'll see how I feel.

I have to get to work.

Love,

Lauren

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home