Simply Lauren.

one day i'll write a book. but for now, this blog will do.

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Metric System and Cookies

Today is the Ides of March. Hope nothing bad happens to you today. :)

So, I've discussed the following issue with a few of my friends/cohorts and I 've decided that the United States needs to convert to the Metric System. I think it would make everything easier. How come the rest of the world does it and we are stuck with a system divisible by 12? Ten makes much more sense. I know that it would cost a lot of money and everything, but ultimately things would be easier. Who wants to join me in my quest to make life easier?! I mean, 12 inches =a foot? What is that? Also, kids already learn about it in elementary school---why not stop confusing them!?

I made cookies last night with Jess, as I told all of you yesterday. It was very successful and worked perfectly as my plot to talk to my office crush. I'm well on my way to actually having a real conversation with him. Things are going along smoothly.

Shout outs:
Matt: You said it would be great if I gave you a shout out and I'm doing so. I miss Philly and hanging out with you all. Susannah was right to give you my wonderful blog url. Keep in real.
Marcy: Happy Birthday!
J.Pov: Again, thanks for your company last night, it was so fun, even though I pretty much did all the work and that your contribution "was meager". :)
Kate: Had a great time at HH w/you. Def have to do it more often.


For those of you that are concerned (read: Mike): there seems to be some confusion about how to pronounce "blogfamous" like is it like "infamous" or like a compound word like "blog-famous"? To be honest, it's not a real word and therefore I don't really know how to properly pronounce it. So, you can "have it your way."

Love,
Lauren

P.S I realize this entry is sub par.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home