Simply Lauren.

one day i'll write a book. but for now, this blog will do.

Monday, February 27, 2006

Radiator and Friends

Good morning everyone!

I hope all had a wonderful weekend. As you saw from yesterday's post, I did have a nice relaxing weekend. Except for when someone in my comments section wrote that I was a "fool". I don't appreciate that comment and especially don't if I don't know who you are. So----show yourself!

Last night I got organized and finally filed all my crap that had been sitting on top of my table and file cabinet for months now. I also caught up with my correspondence. :) Jessica spent the night last night and we just hung out and watched my favorite DVD pastime: watching Friends' episodes. Then we went to bed way too late.

So, other than the fact that my freezer is broken (which is totally annoying by the way) and i'm too lazy to call the landlord for him to come and fix it----something is wrong with the radiator in my bedroom. When I turn it on it starts to spray really hot water mist all around the floor. It is so annoying. Plus, it makes this horrible hissing sound so I can't sleep. I really need to take care of that. Also---I tried to put a towel around it so I could at least get heat and stuff, but the leak as gotten sort of bad and the towel was soaking wet in like 30 minutes. Nice.

This entry isn't funny, witty or interesting and I apologize. I hope that later on today something interesting will happen so I can write about my exciting life. Well nothing exciting has happened at all, except more starving than before.

Holla'
Lauren

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home