Simply Lauren.

one day i'll write a book. but for now, this blog will do.

Friday, February 24, 2006

Dream and List

So I had the weirdest dream last night. Erin and Alexi and I, and Erin's mom were in charge of the decorations and cookies for this party. It was weird. They had made sugar cookies and were decorating them with sprinkles and everything. Then we all had to go into this auditorium for a presentation or someething, but in the "auditorium" looked like a kitchen. Whatever. So I went in and I saw this guy wearing a fishing hat. I was like, "Hey, that looks like Dave, my ex-boyfriend." But then I was like, no way. So I went over to him, (which is something I wouldn't do in real life) and was like, "what's up?" But then instead of him looking like Dave he looked like a grown up HOT Billy Madert. So random. Then, everyone started staring at us and whispering like, "oh, are they going to talk?" Add so we left and went to this area with lots of backpacks filled with candy and sat down at a table. We made small talk---the more we talked the more he looked like Paul Walker. Which was fine by me. Then I finally asked him, "so why did you dump me?" and then he got all weird and like didn't say anything. I think that I woke up at this point.

Thank goodness I had a somewhat interesting dream b/c not much happened exciting to me. If you can even believe that. I'm sure all of you have this image that my life is so exciting and wonderful, filled with days sans hot water and pink eye stories. Hate to break it to ya but...I lead a pretty normal life. Sigh...

Ok, so---thanks to all of you that are leaving comments. Oh, and specific thanks to Robbie for the kind non-alcoholic words :)

You know how Cosmo and Glamour have those like "things you MUST have this season" pages? Well, I'm going to make my own:

Things Lauren things you should own:
1. a desk heater (only if you have a desk, if not, it would be very stupid to buy)
2. a candle snuff (way cooler then blowing out candles)
3. candles ( to use the candle snuff on)
4. lots of pens (it's important to have something to write with)
5. foil (i mean, there are so many reasons why...)
6. one of those little dishes to put things in...a "catch-all" if you will (cause you know...)
7. a cell phone
8. some sort of foreign currency collectable (it makes you cool)
9. candy
10. nail polish remover (it gets out ANYTHING)

Obviously this isn't one of my best posts. Feel free to add things you think are necessary to own. I'd love to hear everyone's ideas.

TGIF!!!

Love, Lauren

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home