Simply Lauren.

one day i'll write a book. but for now, this blog will do.

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Boring Entry & Twizzlers

I decided to post later on in the day instead of my morning ritual. So yesterday afternoon I called my super and asked him why my radiator was like spraying water all over. He said that "is supposed to happen". I was like---um, no way dude. They are not supposed to spray water. Then he asked me if I always turn it on and off. And I said yes that I do turn it on and off a lot. he said that you have to make sure it's all the way off----so that "water doesn't build up." Anyway, I tried his technique and no leakage anymore. The super was right.

I went to bed early last night, like Rob Walker early. I was really tired cause I hadn't gotten much sleep the night before since Jess and I went to bed late. Also since my radiator was on full blast it was hot in the room last night. It was great. I feel very rested today.

For lunch I stuffed my face with a Turkey sandwich. It was delicious.

At work today I learned something new. It's not professional to say "yeah" under any circumstances on the phone. It's not the impression we are trying to give. So---I can't say "yeah" anymore. Oh, I also do everything wrong. I love my job. :)

Ok, I'm eating a twizzler now and it too, is amazingly delicious. Have a great evening everyone!

Love,
Lauren

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home