Simply Lauren.

one day i'll write a book. but for now, this blog will do.

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Jet Lag and Veronica Mars

Good morning all you faithful blog readers. I'm hoping today's entry will prove more interesting than yesterday's. I have to let you know that because of my cookie ploy, all the boys in the hot pod said good morning to me. Yes!

Last night and the night before I got really bad Charlie Horses in my calf. It's horrible to wake up and get a painful cramp that is basically debilitating. Luckily, my dad taught me how to get rid of it fast. It still hurts like hell, but at least it goes away quickly. Who knows how to remove the incidence of me getting them?

So finally the jet lag is catching up to me. I mean i don't have it or anything, but when I came back from Germany I just went on with my life in the New York time zone as if I'd never been gone or was tired. I thought to be the best way to avoid jet lag proper and instead move along normally. This was ok and worked on Monday and Tuesday, but last night----this extra time I gained/lost whatever...caught up with me. I was so tired yesterday at around 3pm. This exhaustion lasted all night, it wasn't like a "lag" at the end of the day that eventually went away. I went home and I made cupcakes b/c I wanted to stay awake but also---I needed to make them before St. Patty's day or else the cupcake liners that I bought with little shamrocks on them would have gone to waste. You know? Anyway, so baking kept me awake. I packed up 1/2 of the cupcakes and then I frosted and decorated them and brought those and more cookies over to Beth's. They were a hit and they successfully kept me awake until I had to go over there to watch Veronica Mars*.

I am seeing my chiropractor today. It's been two weeks. I'm excited. Back-cracking withdrawl. I just changed my work NCAA pool. I wrote one yesterday and realized I didn't like it too much. So---I changed it. I'm excited. You could win 4K here. Cause so many people do it. I hope I win. Although my tactic to picking teams is---"hmmm...which ones do I like or are associated with in some way?" Who knows, maybe it'll work out for me!

*The show that anyone who is anybody is watching and loving.

SHOUT OUTS:
***this is a special section today---I'm polling the readers here: How often during the week do you think I should post a "shout out's" section?***

a. every posting
b. every other posting
c. once a week

Please respond via comments section with your answer to the poll. Thanks very much.

Happy Thursday!
Lauren

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home