Simply Lauren.

one day i'll write a book. but for now, this blog will do.

Friday, March 24, 2006

Basically only Shout Outs

I finished my taxes last night. All by myself. I'm very proud of the fact that I'm done and I don't have to worry about it anymore. I even get a refund! Yay for taxes and Yay for Lauren.

Did tons of trading today. I like trading, it's my favorite part of the job.

I'm too tired to write anything funny and I'm also mad at myself for setting the precedent of writing an entry every day. I shouldn't have done that.

No one is at work today. Everyone is out, including my crush---*sigh*

Go BC! Go UConn!

Shout-Outs:
Jaxx: For the past few days of mulling things over with me about what the heck I'm going to do this summer.
Dash: Thanks for the great conversation last night, you helped me put things into perspective. :)
LB & Beth: For being understanding.
My Sister: For her unwaning excellent advice and support about everything.
Turbo Tax: For helping me do my taxes all by myself. :)
Darren: For being a faithful reader and a good comment-leaver
Annabelle: Because Charlie was being me to you yesterday, so here is a support shout-out.
Lindsey: You are hilarious and I wish we could hang out more. We would tear the place up. (or our ocelots would at least)

Love,
Lauren

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home