Simply Lauren.

one day i'll write a book. but for now, this blog will do.

Friday, December 22, 2006

Birthday and Xmas

I know I hate when people lump these together, but I am for today.

Happy 24th Birthday to me! I'm having a good day so far. Partially b/c it's my bday and partially b/c I'm going to see all my friends tonight at my party! If you are going to be in DC tonight and are in/around the area-----call me and we'll hang out! Whooop!

This will be a short post. I'm sorry. I essentially took a holiday from posting. It's been a stressful month on so many levels. I can't wait to recount the tails but it will have to be next week.

Coming up soon:
1. Thanksgiving re-cap (I realize this is disgraceful)
2. Parents weekend
3. Boys
4. 2006 in review list.
5. more simplylauren that you are going to know what to do with---tons of retroactive posts that were started but never finished and also my cynical wit that keeps you coming back for more. :)

Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Kwanzaa, Happy Festivus, and that indian holiday---there is one right?

Happy Holidays everyone!

Love,
Lauren

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home