Simply Lauren.

one day i'll write a book. but for now, this blog will do.

Thursday, April 06, 2006

GC and Becca

Last night when I was at Beth's watching VMars----I had a celebrity sighting.

We saw George Clooney. It was amazing. He walked right by us on the way to the set where they are filming this new movie (duh, it's obviously new since they are filming it still). It was glorious.

I'm now going to answer some questions that undoubtedly you all have:
1. Is he hot in person?: yes. hot, very hot.
2. Is he short?: no, normal hot size
3. did he talk to you?: No, but I did hear his say "thanks" after some biatch took a flash photo right in his face.
*4. Did he make out with you?: Yes he did, right before he walked onto the set.
*5. Is he a good kisser?: Yes. he is.
*6. Are you his girlfriend?: Why yes, I am.

Ok, so Becca I'm sorry I didn't mention how fun it was when you came up on Friday. The reason I didn't mention it was b/c the rest of my weekend was usurped by MLW and I couldn't escape it. So it was at the forefront of my mind. I apologize. I also had fun eating pizza, drinking and sharing a bed with you. :)

I hope you were thoroughly embarrased at the bus station when Jess and I came to pick you up. :) I hope we can hang out again soon.

Love always,

Lauren

*denotes questions where the answer is false.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home