Simply Lauren.

one day i'll write a book. but for now, this blog will do.

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Fun List and News

Happy Freedom Day!
It's also a New Moon. In case you didn't know.
My trusty desk calendar tells all.

There are several things that I've discovered recently that have made me immensely happy. Are you ready for them?

1. travel peanut butter (you know, like the jelly packets, they make them in PB now)
2. the flip top on the new evian water bottles
3. the invention of coffee injections-- instead of drinking lots of cups in the morning, you can just give yourself a shot*
4. making evites
5. thinking about the ice cream party i'm going to have when it actually becomes spring
6. "barely there" adult diapers so you don't have to get up & use the bathroom at work when you are doing trades or other important things*
7. Read receipt
8. 6 bladed razors*
9. corporate softball
10. my cute blue striped searsucker capris

What's going on for Memorial Day? I know people are going to San Diego but I can't afford that so I wanted to go something cool. I think it's just going to materialize as me going to Northwest Branch and trying to get a tan, providing it doesn't rain.

Yesterday was administrative professionals day, which really doesn't describe my job at all, but no one did jack shit for me. From now on I'm never going to recognize any holiday that would possibly make someone's day better.**

I hate assholes.

Love,
Lauren

*this denotes something that I would LIKE to have discovered although no such thing actually exists.

**denotes a false statement, a product of exaggeration by simplylauren

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home