Simply Lauren.

one day i'll write a book. but for now, this blog will do.

Thursday, February 23, 2006

CNBC and Denim Doctor

Yesterday was rough. I did not have a good day at all. I was literally counting down the minutes until I could leave. I hate days like that----hmmm.....but every day is like that for me.
So after work, I called Jess Pov. cause I knew she would be up for something, like drinks. So I walked down to meet her and we ended up at this bar called "Bar 515" they were having some specials, namely $4 Margaritas that came in like eight different flavors. We were so up on that!

I was supposed to see Katie last night but I was so tired, emotionally and physically, that I went to bed at 9:30 like a loser. I woke up a few times in the night, but I slept pretty well. Katie, we'll get together soon about the thing ok?

One thing that totally annoys me is that on CNBC, they don't talk about the Olympics really in terms of sports, etc. Instead they are all like, "what businesses are flourishing in Torino?" It is stupid and annoying. I just want to see replay's of Bode and Chad. Whatever. It must suck to be a reporter during something cool like the Olympics and then have to report on like how the local businesses are being affected. Boresville.

In case you all were wondering, I have hot water. The bastards must have fixed it when I was at work yesterday. I'm not complaining though. It was so nice this morning. Plus, I turned on the radiator full blast despite the water spraying problem. I just put a towel down to catch it. Again, an all-around good move on my part.

Oh, I wanted to mention something else----so my favorite pair of jeans has a HUGE hole in the crotch. Many of you know this already. My lovely mom decided to iron on a patch to cover it up. There were a few problems with that idea. The first was that the patch was navy blue and in my crotch area and therefore it looked like I had peed my pants. The second was that it didn't stay on and I ended up ripping it off after two weeks or so. Anyway----after I ripped it off the hole kept getting bigger and bigger. I went to LA and the hole was gi-normous. My cool cousin Amos was like---"dude, take them to the Denim Doctor." So, I asked him who that was. Then we went on the website and it's this dude in LA who like can fix anyone's jeans. Amos was all gung ho about me taking them when I was there, but I didn't want to waste valuable time in LA at some "jeans doctor". So on the website, it says that if you live in NYC you can mail them to him and he'll do what he can. So that's what I'm doing.

I have to go now. Much to do. I hope everyone has a great day!

Love,
Lauren

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home