Simply Lauren.

one day i'll write a book. but for now, this blog will do.

Monday, August 30, 2010

First Day & Vampires

So, not sure how many of you are actually friends with me on facebook. Probably all of you do since only my friends read this. Ha.

I am relaxing with a beer after my first day of school with students at Wilde Lake! I love the middle school kids! I have four 7th grade classes and two 6th although I'm not technically supposed to teach the 6th graders, because they are considered elementary school kids. The GT class is so excited about learning that I could barely handle them. I can't wait to see the true colors of the kids come out since they will be getting to know me and each other over the next few weeks.

So, I'm into True Blood and it's cool or whatever but I just have to say that I'm in love with Eric Northman and if he does from the sunlight with that douche Russell, I'm going to stop watching the show. He is so hot. He makes the show. There are too many new weird characters with weird magical powers that it's getting overwhelming. Anyway, I just wanted to reiterate that I love Eric. Thanks.

I'm excited to spend the weekend with my sister in New York. We are leaving on Friday and get back Monday. We don't have that much planned but it should be a good time regardless since all we really need is food, some wine and hang out time! :) I'd be perfectly happy doing nothing!

Luna wants to go outside or eat or something because she is getting up in my grill and getting her hair all over my laptop computer. Niiiiice, Luna. Every time I make a move she thinks I'm moving to play or feed her.

Love,
SL

p.s. i have a student named Lexus.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home