Simply Lauren.

one day i'll write a book. but for now, this blog will do.

Friday, January 12, 2007

Karma and Crazy Day

Thank god today is Friday. This week was the first five day week that I've worked in about a month. At least it's over practically. I just have to get through today.

So you will not believe who I saw on the street yesterday as I was walking to Duane Reade?!

Diana.

W.T.F?!

Am I going to be seeing her non-stop now? Luckily I was on the phone when she walked by so I didn't have to talk to her or anything and I just kept going. *Phew* Crisis Diverted.

I started this entry at about eight am. It is now 3:20 am and I am totally ready to leave for today! What a shit show! Every idiot client that ever walked the earth decided to call today and ask for things and trade and be annoying. Anyway, finally (now the market is closed and it's 5pm) I can take a breath and get ready for Happy Hour. A much needed respite.

Have a fantastic weekend everyone.

Love,
Lauren

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home