Simply Lauren.

one day i'll write a book. but for now, this blog will do.

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Snakes and Life

I ended up seeing Snakes on a Plane---which I forgot to say. It was good. It was highly entertaining. The snakes were freaky and frightening at points. It was a suspense movie. I like Samuel L. Jackson. I think that the fact that Keenan is in it is also good. I'm not sure I recommend seeing it in NYC seeing as you have to pay like $11. But if you are in like MD or somewhere else, or where you can get a matinee discount or something, DEF go see it. You are a cooler person when you see it.

Work is work. It's going....

I'm all by myself today here at work at least on Mike's team. It's cool. I don't really mind at all. It's hard to write about really specific work stuff on here b/c I don't really know who reads this----so I apologize. I know that it's easy to search my blog if you know the name of it---so, whatever. :) The funny thing is that I really like my job and I like work. Of course, sometimes it's frustrating but whatever.

Someone stole my aviator glasses. I'm pissed about it. I was so cool----I'm not so cool anymore.

This weekend I'm going home to MD. Yes, not for MLW---not for working, not for any other reason than going to the pool and trying to get a tan before I leave for Puerto Rico. I am also going to Geza's memorial potluck. I'm actually thrilled to be able to go. I wasn't able to attend last year, but I am this weekend! I'm flying back to NYC really early on Monday morning so I can get to work on time. I did that once before and it wasn't so bad. I just made sure I had a big cup of coffee!

Tomorrow morning I'm going to try the workout thing. I am really going to try it. Tonight I might go for a run, but Jess and I are supposed to hang out, have dinner and then she's interviewing me for this case study paper that she has to do for her online psychology class. Should be good times. :)

Ok---back to work.

Love,

Lauren

P.S Shout Out to Jessie and Georgie!!

1 Comments:

  • At Wednesday, August 23, 2006, Blogger caroserey said…

    Hey dude....I am also going to try the workout thing tomorrow. We should call and encourage each other to do it. Also I saw snakes on a plane and laughed through the whole thing. Although I did get freaked a few times when they popped up out of no where.
    love, ck

     

Post a Comment

<< Home