Simply Lauren.

one day i'll write a book. but for now, this blog will do.

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

SWAMPED

Look---I'm so busy at work. I don't have time for a really good post or anything, but I wanted to keep you in the loop for somethings at least!

Highlights from the weekend include:
1. the bus ride home with Jess-----"would YOU rather?"
2. laying at the pool on Saturday with Jess
3. IC hangout on Saturday night---great times
4. breakfast at the Stewarts
5. old school pool games with team love on Sunday
6. Geza potluck dinner at night

Sad Things about this weekend:
1. didn't get to see Carolyn :( it was awkward timing. I am sad. I'll call you when my work life calms down :)
2. waking up BUTT early for my flight home to NYC on Monday morning

I'll try and post tomorrow, if work lights up.

I love you all,

Lauren

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home