Simply Lauren.

one day i'll write a book. but for now, this blog will do.

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Loser and Updates

I am a loser because last night I went to be at 10pm. That may not be inherently a characteristic of a loser but I'll tell you what is: when you take a nap from 7-8:30, wake up for an hour or so, realize you don't feel like doing anything except like watch Harry Potter and mess around on the computer and then go back to sleep. Who does that? Me, that's who.

I had a bunch of errands to run yesterday evening and I had planned to go to the gym, but of course, after dinner and like half of Harry Potter I fell asleep on the couch. Again, loser status.

Absolutely nothing interesting happened to me yesterday and I don't even know why I'm writing this blog entry. I don't even have a funny joke or ANYTHING.

In Other News: OKLH is going really well. I am drinking a TON of water each day and urinating on a hyper-regular basis. Am I allowed to say hyper-regular? Is that even a phrase? Well, I just invented it anyway.

The gym thing though, is not working out as nicely. I have to get in shape for Puerto Rico---which is fast approaching. Speaking of PR---I got my bikini top delivered yesterday. So I now have a complete bikini set, instead of just the bottoms and an ugly top that I bought for $10 at J-Crew at this ghetto sale they were having. I realize now that often "sale" means, "crap no one wants and that's why we can reduce the price so damn much". I hope that the designers get shit when their stuff goes on sale. Like---if a TON of crap didn't sell, then they get fired or something.

What should I have for lunch today---it's about that time.

Love,
Lauren

SHOUT OUTS:
Jaxx and Dustin: Thanks for the present. :) It was a nice surprise.
MSEL: I miss and love you all!
Kimmy: Thanks for submitting to Dr. Bora. Have fun with Mark when he comes! xo
Susannah: Do you still read this? We should talk soon. I miss you.
Beth and LB: HH soon? We have to make this a tradition
Leah: Good luck with Edu's thing today. I'll be thinking about you.
Alp: for being the most awesome 10 year old ever!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home