Simply Lauren.

one day i'll write a book. but for now, this blog will do.

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Cell Phone and Shout outs

So recently, my cell phone has started to act strange. It no longer tells me who left a message. Sometimes when people call me----it rings and I answer it and it becomes connected to the person I'm talking to and then it just keeps ringing. Also, sometimes I shut it to make it stop ringing and is still totally keeps ringing, I have to hit it really hard in order for it to stop ringing "Big Poppa". So---I looked on VerizonWireless.com for some of my options. I really am not in a position to buy a new phone right now. It is actually the last thing that I want to spend money on at this point. But---I was coming to no other conclusion. It turns out that I had that thing called "new every two". Anyway, they give you 100 dollars off a cell phone every two years. My time was up. So I bought a Razr phone, the silver one----for $154.00 which ended up being only $4. b/c I also on top of the $100 off, I got a $50 rebate. Talk about GOOD DEAL right?! Anyway, I was pleased with my purchase. I am frustrated at its complexity though. There are so many features and things that I am a bit overwhelmed. I am usually pretty good at figuring out things but this thing---it took me like an hour to figure out how to get a ring tone. Anyway, currently my ring is "What you Know" by T.I. This seemed like a good idea when I was downloading it---but when it rang this morning at work, I was REALLy embarrassed, so I put it on vibrate for now.

Last night I hung out with Jessica. It was good times, lots of fun things to catch up on. We got manicures and pedicures, something I desperately needed after MLW and how all my nails were all jacked up. It was cool and I got a really cute pink color---shocking choice huh?!

We went to Noodles 28 for dinner and it of course was AMAZING. I have leftovers that I'm going to have for dinner and I'm totally 100% excited about it too!

I made Court and Tommy G Mix CDs last night of good rap music. Hopefully they'll appreciate my efforts and listen to it. They are both stuck in the Bruce Springsteen era and can't get out. I'm trying to help them along their music knowledge journey.

Why is it SO FLIPPING HOT in NYC?!?! It's like the days from hell. Literally, the fires of Satan. I can't hang! Thank god I'm inside in the A/C. Going out feels good for like 5 seconds and then I immediately want to go back inside and/or take a shower.

I really want the new Nike Shocks, or however you spell it----the ones that you can design on your own. They are so amazing. I would get pink and black ones, I made the tightest combination. Too bad they are $120 and I can't really afford them right now. I just bought a $4 phone for chrissake!!! Sike, I mean, I need new running shoes, but I rally don't have the money for those shoes. I'll probably stick to aasics or something that is a bit cheaper.

Shout OutS:
Kim: I wrote you an email this morning---sorry I'm a bad correspondent
Emily: I know you don't read this but it makes me feel better to confess here---I'll call you back soon.
Nick: I'll call you today and we'll catch up before you leave me forever.
Jared: sup?
Derryck, AB, Aliza, Jaxx, and Dustin: I'm the JUGGERNAUT BITCH! I miss you all so much! Hope you are having great weeks at Senior High!
Jason: Will you marry me?
Sagar: My Boooooooooooooooooots...............

Love,
Lauren

2 Comments:

  • At Thursday, August 03, 2006, Blogger azulita said…

    dude!!! i totally noticed your cute nails last night and didn't get around to complementing you due to the breakneck pace of all we had to catch up on. i also remembered something else i almost told you and then got sidetracked on a tangent... anyway. i <3 you. hope you got home safe 'n' quick!

     
  • At Thursday, August 10, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    No, I'm the juggernaut b*tch!

    Sike, nah. I got your post card yesterday. You are so cute. I'm in withdrawl too. Miss you babe. Hopefully see you soon.

    jaxx.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home