Simply Lauren.

one day i'll write a book. but for now, this blog will do.

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Retroactive Posting pre-MLW

This is a blog entry that I started right before MLW and didn't get a chance to finish. I thought I would post it anyway. :) -----------------


Wow---Jonas, you read my blog? This is very exciting to me. I know Amos "does" but really---not sure how often he gets to check up on the life of Lauren. This renews my faith in my readers and their ability to spread the word about things.

This week has been absolutely nuts. Let me talk a little bit about it. It may not seem like "nuts" to you--but you are a lay person. The only people that truly understand how much work this week is are those in MLW.

Beth brought up a great point at dinner last night. Her, Lindsay and I went out for restaurant week and so we were at Remi. She said, "I was thinking on the way here about if the high school Lauren, Beth, and Lindsay knew the present Lauren, Lindsay and Beth were going to have dinner together---they would be really happy." It was cute and very true.

Oh, before I get into this whole dinner escapade, let me explain the bit of debauchery that was involved with us
1. finding Le Parker Meridien and
2. finding the restaurant.

I met up with Lindsay as we were walking over. It was hot and gross and I was carrying a heavy bag

Oh my Casey action plan: After lunch next Saturday---I'm just going to pull him aside and plant a big kiss on him. I'm not really going to give him a choice.

Rant about Israel:
WTF Israel? Seriously. What is up with you invading everyone all the goddamn time? And United States... we practically like GIVE them tanks and guns and everything to blow up tons of stuff. If you were one of the people they decided to attack----you'd be a suicide bomber too---tearing apart families by building walls and all these effing checkpoints. I just want to say---look, Israel was created so you guys would have a homeland and place to be---that's cool. Now, don't be a dick about it constantly. Be a little courteous to others inhabiting the same area----not to mention those that have been living these since the DAWN OF TIME....

-----
I didn't write anymore, which may have been for the best.
Cheers, Lauren

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home