Simply Lauren.

one day i'll write a book. but for now, this blog will do.

Friday, May 19, 2006

Tranny and Norway

I'm actually finally starting to wake up, despite having woken up about 2.5 hours ago. I think it's the fresh office air, the coffee pulsing through my veins and the fact that it is Friday. Before I start, I want to take a shot in the dark:

Dave, if you read this site, can you please return my "Norway Jose" t-shirt. I want it back. I gave all your crap back so it would be great if you could return the favor.

Wow. Like I'm ever going to get my shirt back.

So---I am going to Philly this weekend. I was supposed to pack and bring my back into work blah blah...but, I really didn't have energy or time to do that last night. My apt. is in such disarray. It's actually very unlike me to keep such a messy apartment. Even Jessica commented on how horrible it looked.* I'm going to ask Mike if I can leave for lunch and go and pack and then bring the suitcase back or something so I ultimately CAN leave from work. I think that should be fine.

Jess and I went to HH last night at this place in Murray Hill that used to be called "Back Porch" but not it's some cantina mexican place. It's cool. We got cheap margaritas and free chips and salsa, that we subsequently pigged out on and later on we were paying. So---we were having a grand old time until this frea tranny/man/woman came and sat down next to us. Her/his name was Liz and she was stupid and annoying. She/he kept claiming that she owned a steakhouse in Brooklyn and that she wanted us to dance at the bar and that "there weren't guys in the bar". That hips don't lie song came on and she was like making love to the bar. By the way she was heinous---and a freak. She kept interrupting our conversation but then being like, "oh, sorry i'm in your business." Then stop BEING in our business?! I hated her. Thankfully Jess and I were so stuffed from all those chips we pigged out on that we left. We walked all the way up to mi casa to meet Katie Erno. She came over and we shot the shit for a few hours. Then I dropped off my videos and BBuster and then walked Jess to the subway.


Joke of the Day
by Bora

Knock Knock!
Who's there?
Tiger
Tiger who?
Tiger the circus.

Thanks Bora for that enlightening, unfunny, and clearly made up joke. Love ya!

*this is a lie. I forced this comment out of her and even after that she said, "I guess, for you, it's sort of messy."

I joined the Sons of Norway. Don't make any smart ass comments about how I'm a girl/daughter of Norway. I know and it's just the name of the club ok? Don't be jealous that I get to eat pickled herring with other blonde bombshells.

WHO STOLE MY TRAVEL BENNETTON CUTE BLACK BAG? GIVE IT BACK. STOP TRYING TO FRONT.

Have a Fantastic Friday!

Love,
Lauren

P.S Jessica, the rat was in a cage. And surprisingly, she didn't look like a lunatic. :) It wasn't even like a gross street rat, it was a "cute" brown and white one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home