Simply Lauren.

one day i'll write a book. but for now, this blog will do.

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Headache & Tailgating

Yesterday was a glorious day! For all of you in the DC Metro area, I hope that you ended up doing something outside. It was awesome. In the morning I had a golf lesson. It went well, we worked on chipping and short game. It was the first time that I'd ever done that. I did ok. Tim taught me some tricks. Mike was at the club too and he came over and gave me some more tips too, especially with the pitching wedge. As soon as he gave me the pointers, I was hitting really well! Then, on my way home, I get a text from Jake that says, "If you see Nicole (Mike's wife), don't tell her you saw him at the club." I started laughing.

When I got home I asked Jake what that text was all about. Apparently he was supposed to be doing errands and instead it just went to the driving range. Ha! I hope that Jake never lies to me about doing errands and then going to play golf instead. :) We can only hope right?

Then, we went to the store to get all kinds of tailgating materials! :) The Maryland game was last night at 6 so we invited Steph and John to come tailgate with us. It was so fun. It was sort of hot. Jake made burgers and dogs and we had lots of delicious refreshing beer! :) It also helped that Maryland CRUSHED Morgan State. It was almost a shut out! Go terps!

I'm now relaxing on the couch and Jake is making me breakfast. He's good at that. I'm so spoiled. I have SO much work and chores to do today, it's crazy!

So, about the headache thing. For the past like three days I've had a headache in my left temple. It's soooooo annoying. I've taken Advil a few times and I'm getting sick of it. Ugh, I hope it goes away soon.

Ok - I need to focus and also enjoy my breakfast.

Love to you all!
SL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home