Simply Lauren.

one day i'll write a book. but for now, this blog will do.

Friday, June 02, 2006

Comments and Hell

First things first. I just finished reading my slew of blogs as part of my morning routine right? I have come to realize that the people that put comments on the superficial.com are complete neandertals. The picture on the superficial is of a date that Jake Gyllenhall went on with Natalie Portman (see link for more details). Here are some examples of the DUMB ass comments people make after these things:

"Doesn't she realize that he's using her until his next Thailand trip when he can score some 10 year boy love. Shouldn't that NAMBLA card in his wallet be a dead giveaway Natalie?
There's only one reason a guy's into smurf. It's until he can satisfy his pedophile boy loving ways without getting caught."


-Jake isn't gay. Just b/c he was in Brokeback doesn't mean he's gay. Get some intelligence and then write a fucking post. And that person has a sick mind anyway b/c NAMBLA is a sick sick organization.

The following is an example of how the "commenters" poke fun and hate on each other. If there was such thing as a massive eff you and you are a complete tool message---i would have posted said message. Just read the posting, chuckle and then tell you friends about it. Don't rant and rave at each other. It is just so trivial and lame. (Isn't it funny how I'm ranting and raving right now?!? Yet, it's on my own personal blog so it's ok)

"methinks you people are driving me fucking crazy with this methinks shit. methinks me may spew chunks if me hears it one more time"

response comment...

"Methinks, methinks, methinks......LOL...if you threw up, now your like an anorexic lame-whipper-banana-willow fag............."

Hmmm...that's really polite and appropriate for a comment regarding JG and NP right? No---damn imbecils! If you aren't going to leave a funny comment, then don't waste my time with this shit.
---------------------------
Well then, on with the post. I'm extremely starving and I am planning what to eat for breakfast. I think I'm actually going to purchase breakfast myself downstairs in the cafeteria. It's going to be amazing.*** I can't wait to pick from the plethora of unhealthy options down there. It's so disgusting outside. It was hard-core thunderstorming last night and like the idiot I am----left my windows open.

Last night I was having a dream about satan's hellfire. Then I woke up and realized that in fact I wasn't dreaming about satan's hellfire at all but got confused because I FELT like I was in satan's hellfire in my hot as shit room. I woke up at like 4am chugged my entire freezing cold brita, grabbed my fan, searched for an extension cord, plugged it in, and then put it my window. When I woke up in the morning, it was only like as hot as the 4th ring of Dante's inferno instead of the core like before. I NEED to get an A/C.

After work I headed up to Harlem to be the interviewer in some mock interviews that some of the kids from the Children's Aid Society (which is partnered with the BCG) and is the organization where I do all my stuff, it's just a lot easier to write BCG. So---we asked tons of questions, looked over resumes and then gave advice about interviewing and stuff like that. I was there for a while, like three hours. The whole time I could hear the thunder and the whole building would shake. It was pouring outside. I had a hard time concentrating during the strom b/c all I could think about was how I left all my window's open and what my apt. would look like when I got back. It turns out that the curtains were only a LITTLE bit soaking and that one of my picture frames was ruined, but not the picture within.

Today is a good day because I'm wearing a cute outfit. Also because it's Friday and I get to see my MLW friends this weekend and eat cookie dough. One bad thing about today is that later I have to take a 3 hour train to Baltimore. I don't like taking the train for more than 2.2 hours. If it gets longer than that---I get all antsy and annoyed. I hope I didn't forget anything. :)

I have to get back to doing MLW stuff during my normal workday. Keep it real.

Love,
Lauren

***I got some fruit for breakfast in case any of you were wondering.

2 Comments:

  • At Friday, June 02, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Give me a call if you are gonna be in b-more this weekend and have some free time:-) xoxo

     
  • At Sunday, June 11, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
    »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home