Simply Lauren.

one day i'll write a book. but for now, this blog will do.

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

New Links and Date

God! I just woke up practically. I was passed out on the bus and until just now pretty much now that I've down more than half of my ginormous coffee. I don't know what's wrong. I actually think my life is finally catching up with me. I think I MAY have overcommitted this summer. It also doesn't help that I try and not sacrifice fun for sleep. I mean, like if short right? That's what I think although right now I wish I was in my bed passed out.

I added a few links to my blog that I wanted to speak about quickly.

The Letter D: This guy is Hilarious. He's from Michigan and his blog rules. Check out the most recent with the kids of famous people.

The Sneeze: If you want to get into trouble at work b/c you are laughing so rockusly that people are getting annoyed, they CHECK IT OUT!! Seriously, any description I may attempt to give won't do the site justice. You have to trust Steve and read it!

I had a really weird dream last night. I had a dream that I was taking a dump and I was prego and then I had the kid. It was a boy and I named it although I can't remember what exactly I named it. Then I had to learn how to breast feed and that there were rats all over the place. It was so strange. But the kid was cute. Hopefully that's an indication of SOMETHING in the future, not the dump or the rats part.

For all you youngin's out there that think that drama goes away once you get older----it doesn't! There is so much drama here at work it's unbelieveable. I can't deal with it. One day I'll run a business and run the most kick ass thing you'd ever believe. Man, I think I'd be a good manager. The girl I hate at work is wearing a pink lacoste polo today----another non-work appropriate outfit. I loathe her.

Last night I had to go to this work meeting on the west side at our main office and then I met Jess for our date: which consisted of us chowing down on Ethopian food and seeing the Da Vinci Code. When we walked into the restaurant, it smelled horrific. Let me try and decribe it: like a dirty basement that used to have old like indian food in it and dirty feet smell. That didn't deter us though---we sat down and ordered a whole assortment of vegetarian stuff and this chicken thing that was bangin'. The only other time I'd had Ethopian food was in Building Bridges in high school when we were having this like cultural smorgasbord and everyone had to bring in something from their homeland/culture. A food that is. I liked in then, so I was thinking I would like it now---I was right. It was really good and plus, I like dipping things.

Then we walked over to the movie theatre that is like---20 stories high. It was a good movie. I liked it. They left out stuff of course but overall I really liked it. Who wants to see X3 with me? I think no one really. Maybe I'll go by myself. :)

I need to reiterate how cute/hot the boys I sit next to are. Seriously. They are all so hot. It is just a disaster for me when I try and concentrate on work. AH..........

Today I'm pretty busy. Lots of things to do. I should go and do them. Start thinking about what I should have for lunch today.

Love,
Lauren

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home