Simply Lauren.

one day i'll write a book. but for now, this blog will do.

Friday, June 09, 2006

Cancelled and Poop

Drumroll...

Our softball game was cancelled because it was raining all day on Wednesday and the field was soaking wet and muddy, and it was raining a fairly hard yesterday. So---I think it's postponed until next Thursday. But, some of out best players aren't going to be there next week. I was totally bummed out about it. Also because I had carried my big ass bag into work and then had to take it back home again. Such a blower.

I am sick of being sick. God---if I have to blow my nose ONE MORE FUCKING TIME...
which I inevitably will. It's so gross, nasty and green and thick. (don't you just love the descriptive words I'm using) I think I might have some sort of sinus infection.

I think it's time for another list. I was reviewing old entries I think recently, there haven't been as much. So----here it goesm I'm going to start off pretty mundane, but maybe later on i'll get more exciting with my lists.

My to-do list for this weekend:
  • do laundry
  • go food shopping for BBQ at my house on Sunday
  • go to Julia's keg party on Saturday night
  • go to the batting cages
  • try and get a tan at the pool for part of Saturday
  • watch some world cup games with the IC (minus douchebag Dave) on Saturday at some point
  • have a team meeting tonight
  • go out tonight (thought my body is giving me the finger as I write this)
  • Staff Day #2
  • get mom a bday present/card
  • get Michael a bday card
  • clean up BBQ
  • make cupcakes and everything else for BBQ
  • relax

Today generally sucks. Someone email me something cool.

Love,

Lauren

1 Comments:

  • At Monday, June 12, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I hear you with the sickness.

    World wind tour started Friday. Hit St. Louis this weekend - Verisha's Uncle got married. Wedding, nice. Reception, food - blah, tunes - fun. Drove to Kansas City, neat place. Tomorrow, fly to MD - Mom's retirement dinner.

    Catch ya later, gator.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home